- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 9 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
DevOps is not really a job title for you, but a philosophy? Kubernetes, Prometheus and AWS are familiar tools for you? Or do you know better tools? Then tell us more. We like to learn. Because based on continuous learning, we build automated cloud platforms that lead our customers' systems into the future. We not only work with you to develop sustainable concepts for reliable operation, but also develop cloud native applications and integrate big data solutions. In doing so, we rely on the tool stack of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Our project worlds are just as diverse as our customers. Whether new development, migration & refactoring or auditing of platforms and applications: we advise our customers on architecture, costs and lock-in effects. Thanks to this consulting transparency, our customers can make the right decisions.
In everyday development, we live the DevOps culture with you and bring it to our customers. In times of infrastructure-as-code, close cooperation between software development and operations has become even more important. You can expect cross-functional teams, a pronounced error and learning culture and close cooperation with our customers at eye level. We are agile in our approach. Whether Scrum or Kanban: we look for the right tool.
- You develop cloud-native software according to modern principles.
- You integrate big data data sources and transformations.
- You advise our customers on the sensible use of services in the cloud in terms of effort, costs and maintenance.
- You automate the CI/CD pipeline.
- You live a lively DevOps culture internally and bring it to our customers.
- You ideally have a degree in computer science. Above all, you have a sound technical understanding and live the DevOps philosophy.
- You have experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Ansible or Terraform and can evaluate their correct use.
- You have already had your knowledge of a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) certified, ideally.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with Hadoop in the Big Data environment.
- You have development skills with Java, Golang or Python.
- You speak fluent English and you have preferably good German skills.
At MaibornWolff you learn something new every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Have we made you curious? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!